||Handyscope HS4 DIFF
- The Handyscope HS4 DIFF is the latest member of the TiePie engineering USB Oscilloscopes family. It gives you all features of the Handyscope HS4. But, for customers who want to extend their measuring capabilities even further, this powerful computer controlled measuring instrument features four isolated differential input channels. This makes it the ideal instrument to perform measurements in high voltage circuits, amplifiers, switch mode power supplies, power inverters etc.
- The Handyscope HS4 DIFF has just like it's sibbling the four main measuring instruments: a Multimeter, an Oscilloscope, a Spectrum analyzer and a Transient recorder.
- The Handyscope HS4 DIFF features a user selectable 12 bit, 14 bit or 16 bit resolution (14 bit effective, SNR 95 dB), 200 mV - 80 V full scale input range, 128 Ksamples record length per channel and a sampling frequency up to 50 MHz on all four channels.
- Connected to the fast USB 2.0 interface (High Speed, 480 Mbit/sec), the Handyscope HS4 DIFF doesn't require an external power supply, once again fully supporting the "Plug in and measure" motto of TiePie engineering.
- The universal software that is delivered with the Handyscope HS4 DIFF turns your PC into a storage oscilloscope, a spectrum analyzer, a voltmeter and a transient recorder. An intelligent auto setup allows the inexperienced user to perform measurements immediately. The software allows you to save instrument settings on disk. Later these setting files can be recalled, reducing the setup time of your instrument to an absolute minimum.
ENTRE EM CONTATO CONOSCO: